The conference features a diverse selection of professional development workshops on economic and financial literacy geared for elementary, middle and high school levels. Topics include pedagogy and resources, curriculum strategy for schools/school districts, teaching strategies, assessment and research, new programs and best practices. In addition to the workshops, outstanding speakers address current economic and financial topics to enable educators to bring these perspectives back to their classrooms. The conference also features special round-table sessions led by master teachers to discuss shared issues and successes, and informal opportunities for networking.
2019 Conference Highlights:
- Access to over 50 workshops where you can learn to integrate personal finance and economics into your classes
- Outstanding networking opportunities – meet with educators and learn how they’re tackling the challenges of economic and financial literacy education for K-12 students.
- Conference sessions and workshops provide actionable tactics that will help you incorporate economics and financial literacy in your classes.
- Gain valuable perspectives from our impressive roster of guest speakers.
- You’ll receive an electronic Certificate of Attendance
- Affordable Registration fee includes: all conference sessions; the Networking Breakfasts and Luncheons on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, and the Opening Plenary Session.